eISSN: 2523-6709, pISSN: 2523-6695.
(Logos are embedded with links)
International Journal of Current Research in Physiology and Pharmacology (IJCRPP) provides an outlet for research scientists in areas of Health Sciences. IJCRPP is open access, online & Print, peer-reviewed international journal with a primary objective to provide research and applications related to Physiology, Pharmacology and Clinical Medicine.
Submitted papers must be in technical English, suitable for scientific publication. All articles have to be original articles that have not been published elsewhere or are being considered for publication in other journals. All articles submitted will be peer-reviewed by experts. Receipt of the manuscript will be acknowledged by email. Every effort will be made to complete the review process within 3 weeks and communicated to the corresponding author. Papers should be submitted electronically on the journal's website. The Editorial Board will strive for the quality of the journal and will also index the journal in various indexing bodies and the information will be updated on the journal website from time to time.
We welcome all your submissions.
I hope you will consider IJCRPP for your next submission.
If any further information is required please mail to:
The journal accepts manuscripts in the following forms:
- Original research articles
- Case reports
- Short communications
- Letters to editor
- Discussion papers
- Clinical Experience
- Clinicopathological correlation
- Book reviews
- "How to do it" type articles describing new methods or procedures.
- Our goal is to stimulate new research ideas and foster practical application from the research findings. The journal publishes original research, review articles, case reports of such high quality as to attract contributions from the relevant international communities.
- To maintain the highest standards of editorial integrity
- To improve health, health care, and health education, internationally by elevating the quality of medical care, disease prevention, and research
- To publish original, important, well-documented, peer-reviewed articles on basic medical sciences subject topics
- To provide doctors with continuing education in basic science to support clinical decisions
- To enable physicians to remain informed in multiple areas of basic medical science, including developments In the field of health education.
- To achieve the highest level of ethical medical journalism and to produce a publication that is timely, credible, and enjoyable to read.
IJCRPP Editorial Team.